Thursday, December 15, 2011

Birthday's, little Chicks then Market to Market...

Looking back over the past 4 months I wanted to share...
what a blast September was, had 2 birthdays and 4 new additions not by me either.

Maia's 6th Birthday Party

Lucia's 3rd birthday baby chicks as her pets and gift
2 chicks for Lucia on her Birthday then 3 eggs in the incubator with success of 2 chicks hatching was such fun waiting for them.

Fertile bantam eggs arrived by courier




Our Bantam's hatched (21 days later) hrs after still sweaty

We've had so much fun with our new needs friends and hope to get some eggs layed. 


Lucia and the chicks in a basket in the garden



For me spring and summer are about markets and getting imp`ish out there. Doing markets for Organic Island Baby for 6 years and now my own brand it's hard work but rewarding + fun otherwise I wouldn't hang in there.

Matilda's Markets


PYD Market


End of November till the 1st week of December I spent in Sydney going to some of Sydney's favorite markets.


Finders Keepers 



Wish I had take more pics of other creators cause they were happening but was flat out all weekend




Then the oldie but a goody Bondi Market on the Sunday before I left. 

With Jo from NOTOXROX Sydney stockist.


Now back in the land of the long white cloud its been raining but still committed to marketing at the markets over summer first stop 12 days of Christmas market.



 Eleda 8yr on stilts in her new Christmas skirt Aotea square




12 days of Christmas market stall holder with her Up cycled fashion


My birthday started yesterday setting up at the market with my girl Grace & lunch with my supportive mum Patricia.
Ended with feelings of gratitude for my Waiheke Island sister girlfriends, last night over dinner that I can still be me, safe & silly...without kiddies xo


Simonne & me xo





No comments:

Post a Comment