Saturday, June 4, 2011

NEW TOPS and SHIPMENT on its way...

Its a rainy Queens Birthday weekend, but my mind is distracted with the buzz of anticipation for my new tops that i got images from my Indian manufacturer a few days ago.
Plus the shipment is supposed to leave on Monday the 7th June wooohooo! Its been sooo long and i'm thankful for my stockist patience.
I'm super thrilled at the collaboration between Faith my 10 year daughter who helped me design the Hello Sailor collar print top. I explain what I wanted thickness of stripes and how the collar and tie could be and she did a fantastic job!
I'm so proud of my creative kids and like there opinion on what i'm doing especially my 12 year old daughter Grace who wants everything in her size too. When I started Organic Island Baby 5 years ago Samuel who was then 9 wrote the text for our logo which i love!



Faith and her original drawing for "Hello Sailor" top in certified organic cotton jersey in grey marle with the collar purple.


Our other new top is our "branded" print in black both new tops are available is sizes 3-6m up to 5 years.
Better pics will come on kids when they land these are on the desk of factory owner!






My design team who will always inspire and help me want to make the world better with our family business.
Now its time for me too to relax and do some knitting!
Much love Joannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment