Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kids INStyle for imp`ish

We returned to the Sydney Hourdern Pavilion again last month on my way back from India to show the new samples get feed back from the stockists i have in Australia and see how I can help them. Plus attract new retailers and agents for each states for continued sales.

So I asked the question to the retailers what would you prefer to see, how would you change things, what do your customers need, and of course what sells best?

It was a good open minded attitude to have as I know how hard it is to be in retail having had the Organic Island Baby retail store for 2 1/2 years, before launching imp`ish.

Questions were well received and I tried not to take any answers to personal - knowing full well I am not my customer. Since than I have changed a few things in the range confirmed with my manufacturer in India, being flexible to the needs of the market and look forward to the shipment landing next month.

There was a lot more Organic Cotton clothing brands this year than last, at least 5 more stands so knowing my point of difference was important.
I'm excited by the feed back and new stockists that have joined us and I hope to spread the word about my India trip so to help the stockists understand the importance to our story, and being non gender specific kids clothes.


Our imp`ish red stripe top and model holding organic cotton from our Indian mill.


The branch rack thanks to our faithful stand merchandising team.




Lining up images.


Sharing our stand with Lynsey from Lynsey Champion Hats and Mozzies Kids Hats.


Me with my baby friend who turned many heads in our imp`ish /dulce&zoet sling.

No comments:

Post a Comment